Sunday, October 7, 2007

week3 part 2

From the glass castle there are many strengths and weaknesses. Some strengths would include the detail that the author describes. About how she travels from one place to another, or if its giving detail on which house she's living in, i can picture the situation. Some weaknesses in the book are the negativeness that goes on. Many parts in the story are disturbing to me. From how her life style is to how her grandparents treat her.
When the grandma touches jeanettes brother inapropreately i was discussed. I couldnt believe how horrible she was treating her own grandkids. i know that my grandparents would never ever do that. I think that later in the book, the grandma is going to continue doing what she did and possibly to her other grandkids. I also think that she may start getting more and more abusive towards her son, daughter-in-law, and her grandkids.

No comments: